When it comes to securing new wealthy clients or donors, referrals are the most efficient path to do so, however, most sales and fundraising strategies don’t proactively focus on generating referrals. WealthQuotient scales and systematizes a proactive “Inward Out” referral driven approach that streamlines growth.
“Outward in” prospecting techniques such as wealth screens and rich lists promote inefficient sales and fundraising strategies. These prospecting tools don’t take into consideration how a fundraiser or salesperson will access that so-called “prospect”. With no clear referral path, teams are forced to answer a very challenging question, “How do I get in front of the prospect? The time, energy and resources spent trying to solve this problem is a big reason engaging this audience so inefficient.
WealthQuotient scales an efficient “inward out” referral-based prospect development strategy by offering 3 core products:
Mapping: We help Identify your real target market comprised of qualified and accessible prospects in the relational networks of your organization’s best referral sources (people we call “HUBS”). This is your WealthGraph and provides your sales and fundraising team with a clear referral path to each prospect.
Methodology: Our world class coaching empowers teams with the skills, processes and tools they need to effectively monetize your institutions WealthGraph.
Measurement: We help implement the proper metrics and KPI’s and track them throughout to ensure a clear ROI.
- Efficient Access to a broader number of the right prospects. Twice the meetings in half the time. Our approach helps our clients systematize and institutionalize referrals, so the right prospects don’t fall through the cracks. Never again will you have to ask, “How do I get in front of the prospect?”
- Accelerating Chemistry and Trust once you access your prospects. At the end of the day, the reason someone does business with you and not your competitor is because they like you and trust you more. We help our clients understand their prospects better, create coincidences through bespoke engagements and ultimately increase their conversion rates.
The training, coaching and toolkit provided by WealthQuotient empowers the implementation of our 5 Step Methodology outlined below:
Who are your organizations greatest ambassadors and best referral sources? We call these people “HUBS”
HUBS are individuals that meet 3 simple criteria:
- They like you/care about your organization
- They have a public footprint and there is a high likelihood they are connected to wealthy people
- They would be willing to help make introductions
Systematically filtering clients, donors, board members and COI’s by these criteria will help you identify as many HUBS as possible.
Our research team maps out the relational connections of your HUBS to uncover the qualified prospects your team can efficiently access through referrals. This network of accessible, qualified prospects is what we call your WealthGraph and it represents your organizations real target market.
Two types of prospects identified:
- Wealthy Principals
- Corporate Opportunities
Our world class coaching helps your team develop a detailed strategy for meeting with each HUB. Assessing the level of relational capital they have with each HUB determines the proper context and positioning and equips them to ask for introductions in a way that:
- Doesn’t eat up relational capital between HUB and prospect
- Deepens a relationship with your HUB
Open ended referral requests don’t work; you must be specific in your request. Most people are happy to help you but will not work too hard to do so. Our coaching empowers your “HUBS” by making it easy and fun for them to make introductions.
Now that you have a clear path to your real prospects is when you want to uncover all relevant information needed for a successful engagement with them. The WealthQuotient methodology provides a more effective strategic context and application for research and data providers as we tie research to an inward out approach.
Often, sales and fundraising professionals need help translating prospect intelligence into what they say when they get in front of the prospect. WealthQuotient provides a framework, tools and training that empowers prospect centric engagements that accelerate chemistry and trust.
Our framework ensures your team member walk into every prospect engagement knowing:
- At least 1 thing they have common with the prospect
- What the prospect is passionate about that has nothing to do with “selling”our product or cause?
“If you want to be interesting, be interested.” -Dale Carnegie
- Based on 1 & 2, work on 3 to 5crisp questions they know the answers to and how to interject into the conversation.
- Create coincidences
- Accelerated chemistry and trust